All CAS® Slingers are
Made in the U.S.A.
The off-road CAS® AT7 is the ONLY Slinger to proudly wear the designation, Made in the USA. With manufacturing and service facilities in Indianapolis, IN and Eugene, OR, which is where CAS® Slingers have been manufactured since 2004.
The AT7 is not only the coolest looking Slinger Truck on the market, it has raised the bar so high, that anything else will be a distant second.
A Slinger that is only limited by the operator’s imagination!”
If success is measured in versatility, equipment up-time, the ability to go where traditional on-road slingers cannot go, than the AT7 is arguably our most successful Slinger. The un-manned, remote control, four wheel drive all-terrain AT7 is by far our most popular Slinger and is limited only by the owner’s imagination. This Slinger was created for the owner that needs to place material in difficult and hard to reach areas and can handle a wide range of materials. A great benefit of the AT7 is that as long as the operator can keep its 7-cubic yard hopper full of material, the AT7 will keep Slinging at distances up to 160’, which means that this Slinger can stay on the jobsite with minimal downtime. In addition, at 30,000 lbs. The AT7 can be easily transported from site to site.
Coupling Feature– the CAS® AT7 can be quick coupled to the CAS® RL26HD for continuous loading capability. The RL26HD’s 48” wide loading conveyor belt and powerful cross-feed conveyors can keep the AT7 operating at full capacity as long as the material and a loader is on the jobsite.
If you are looking for a Slinger that can truly “do it all” look no further than the CAS® AT7. Big on Functionality and Performance!
Here are a few key AT7 highlights:
- Durable: Heavy-Duty, off-road steel construction
- Maneuverable: All-wheel drive, three way steering, duel speed tracking
- Innovation: Wirelessly remote-controlled placing & travel functionality with auto-leveling.
- Easy Loading: Side and Rear loadable.
- Reduced Maintenance costs: Patented components increase functionality and decrease wear.
- Reduced Ground Pressure: High floatation configuration available
- Easy Transport: A trailerable 30,000 lbs. machine
- Distance: Slinging distance up to 160’
- The BELT! CAS® custom wear & abrasive resistant placing belt provides the “magic.”
- Versatility: One Slinger for all materials: Rock, Sand, Soil, Mulch!