All CAS® Slingers are
Made in the U.S.A.
The off-road CAS® AT7 is the ONLY Slinger to proudly wear the designation, Made in the USA. With manufacturing and service facilities in Indianapolis, IN and Eugene, OR, which is where CAS® Slingers have been manufactured since 2004.
The AT7 gives me access into difficult hard to reach areas AND I can still use it where a traditional Slinger truck would operate.
The AT7 and RL26HD Reloader combo gives me continuous operating capabilities I could never get with a Slinger truck. which eliminates huge amounts of downtime.
If success is measured in versatility, equipment up-time, the ability to go where traditional on-road slingers cannot go, than the AT7 is arguably our most successful Slinger. The un-manned, remote control, four wheel drive all-terrain AT7 is by far our most popular Slinger and is limited only by the owner’s imagination. This Slinger was created for the owner that needs to place material in difficult and hard to reach areas and can handle a wide range of materials. A great benefit of the AT7 is that as long as the operator can keep its 7-cubic yard hopper full of material, the AT7 will keep Slinging at distances up to 150’, which means that this Slinger can stay on the jobsite with minimal downtime. In addition, at 21,000 lbs. The AT7 can be easily transported from site to site, which makes it even more versatile.
Coupling Feature– the CAS® AT7 can be quick coupled to the CAS® RL26HD for continuous loading capability. The RL26HD’s 48” wide loading conveyor belt and powerful cross-feed conveyors can keep the AT7 operating at full capacity as long as the material and a loader is on the job-site.
So regardless of the many names Slingers are often referred to such as stone slinger, on-site placer, stone thrower, rock slinger, rock thrower to name a few, if you are looking for a Slinger that can truly DO IT ALL, look no further than the CAS® AT7. Often Imitated but NEVER Duplicated!
A few AT7 highlights:
- Durable: Heavy-Duty, off-road steel construction
- Maneuverable: All-Wheel drive, all-wheel steering and dual speed tracking.
- Innovation: Complete wireless remote-controlled functionality up to 900 feet!
- Easy Loading: Side and Rear loadable.
- Reduced Maintenance costs: Patented components increase functionality and decrease wear.
- Reduced Ground Pressure: Special optional “soft ground” configuration only emits 4-7 pounds of pressure per square inch.
- Easy Transport: A trailerable 21,000 lbs. machine
- Distance or Volume: Customer specified configuration allows for Slinging Distance up to 160′ or Volume up to 9-yards per minute.
- The BELT! CAS® proprietary belt is custom made to have 33% more cleat rubber than the competition and is wear & abrasive resistant to provide greater life.
- Versatility: One Slinger for all materials: Rock, Sand, Soil, Mulch!
Big on Functionality and Performance!